Parking Permit Information
2013 PARKING PERMITS
ARE SOLD OUT
PLEASE PLACE YOU NAME ON THE WAITING LIST LOCATED ON
THE LEFT SIDE OF THIS PAGE.
2013 PARKING PERMITS
2013 PARKING PERMITS FOR FANWOOD RESIDENTS
THE COST OF A YEARLY PERMIT FOR
FANWOOD RESIDENTS WILL BE $324.00
2013 PARKING PERMITS FOR SCOTCH PLAINS RESIDENTS WILL THE COST OF A YEARLY PERMIT WILL BE $612.00
2013 PARKING PERMITS FOR RESIDENTS OF ALL OTHER TOWNS, THE COST OF A YEARLY PERMIT WILL BE $612.00
PERMITS CAN BE PURCHASED AT
FANWOOD POLICE HEADQUARTERS
75 N. MARTINE AVENUE, FANWOOD, NJ.
MONDAY – FRIDAY
8 A.M. to 4 P.M.
Permits are to be hung from the rear view mirror and must be visible.
Permits are non-transferrable.
Permits may not be duplicated.
Fanwood residents may not purchase permits for Non-residents.
Orange Permits are for the North and Southside train lots only.
Purple is for the Lot 2, located off of LaGrande Avenue (not directly behind the stores).
Permits can be purchased at Fanwood Police Headquarters.
Payment by: Check or Money Order
Payment Made to: "Borough of Fanwood"
Business Hours to Purchase Permits:
Monday-Thursday: 8:00- 4:00pm
Every Thursday evening in October from 5 pm until 8 pm.
Questions Contact the Fanwood Traffic Safety Division at 908-322-5000 Ext. 153
(Permit Numbers DO NOT Designate Stall Numbers)
Location: Railroad Station (BOTH SIDES)
North Avenue Side - Yearly PERMIT PARKING ONLY - All Stalls
South Avenue Side - Yearly Permits in Yellow Stalls Only
Location: LaGrande Avenue Lot (Behind Bank) Yearly Permits Only in yellow Stalls.
This lot is used to accommodate commuters when Lot#1 is sold out. Permits are valid for LOT# 2 ONLY.
Effective April 1, 2008:
- Commuters unable to secure a Yearly Permit should use the daily parking at railroad lot on South Avenue.
- $5.00 Daily fee paid at Machine alongside ticket office using the stall number you parked in.
- Park in the White Stalls before 10:00 A.M. (All other times, any numbered stall).
Refunds and Rules:
Parking permit refunds are available for unused full months to the end of the calendar. Permit must be returned to Fanwood Borough Hall on Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. and 4:00 P.M.
- Vehicles must be parked "HEAD IN" to stalls and the permit displayed inside the vehicle on the FRONT WINDSHIELD REAR VIEW MIRROR..
- Parking regulations are enforceable Monday to Friday, 6:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. EXCEPT HOLIDAYS.