2017 FANWOOD TRAIN STATION
PARKING PERMIT INFORMATION
FEE FOR FANWOOD RESIDENTS: $370.00
FEES FOR SCOTCH PLAINS RESIDENTS AND ALL OTHER MUNICIPALITIES: $665.00
PERMITS ARE SOLD AT: FANWOOD POLICE DEPARTMENT HEADQUARTERS
Methods of Payment: Checks, Visa and MasterCard NO CASH OR AMERICAN EXPRESS
Please bring your: Completed application (email addresses are required)
NJ Driver's License, NJ Vehicle Registration
Applications are available at WWW.FANWOODPOLICE.ORG
Refunds and Rules:
· Parking permit refunds are available for unused full months to the end of the calendar. Permit must be returned to Fanwood Borough Hall on Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. and 4:00 P.M.
· Vehicles must be parked "HEAD IN" to stalls and the permit displayed inside the vehicle on the FRONT WINDSHIELD REAR VIEW MIRROR.
· Parking regulations are enforceable Monday to Friday, 6:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. EXCEPT HOLIDAYS.
BE ADVISED THE DAILY PARKING LOT MACHINE
ONLY ACCEPTS CREDIT CARDS OR MYPAY2PARK MOBILE APP
· Commuters unable to secure a Yearly Permit should use the daily parking at railroad lot on South Ave
· $5.00 Daily fee paid at Machine alongside ticket office using the stall number you parked in.
· Park in the White Stalls before 10:00 A.M. (All other times, any numbered stall).
· http://mpay2park.com/ Mobile app can be used to pay for parking.
2017 PARKING PERMIT WAITLIST
· Fill out 2017 PARKING PERMIT WAITLIST form and submit.
· By filling out this application, the Fanwood Police Department has added your name to the waiting list for a 2017 Fanwood Train Station Lot Parking Permit.
· Procedure: When a parking permit for the lot becomes available, the Borough of Fanwood will attempt to make contact with you using the contact telephone number you provided to us.
If you have any questions please call
The Fanwood Police Department at (908) 322-5000 ext 511
or visit www.fanwoodpolice.org
Click on the photo above to be
redirected to Permit sale information
and the Permit Application
Click on the photo above for information on Daily Parking